Need help to display up value at the top of the candle and down value beneath the candle

Hi All

Can someone help me with the following indicator please. It counts the amount of pips the price goes up and the amount the price goes down. I've done that part but i can't work out how to display the value above and below the candles. The font size doesn't matter.

I want the pip count of each candle above and below the candle and every candle must start from zero again.

Thanks in advance if someone can help me.

Corne

Indicator is attached.

Files:
pipcount.mq4  3 kb

fish84: Can someone help me with the following indicator please. It counts the amount of pips the price goes up and the amount the price goes down. I've done that part but i can't work out how to display the value above and below the candles.

I want the pip count of each candle above and below the candle and every candle must start from zero again.

Thanks in advance if someone can help me.

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.

1. You are creating two labels — you are not creating multiple text objects above or below candles. Where is your loop? Where do you create one object per bar?

2. Why are you remembering the Bid? Instead, the distance is the candle close minus open.

3. Don't hard code constants. Ten thousand is only correct on non-JPY pairs.

Unless you manually adjust your SL/TP for each separate symbol, using Point means code breaks on 4 digit brokers, exotics (e.g. USDZAR where spread is over 500 points), and metals. Compute what a PIP is and use it, not points.
              How to manage JPY pairs with parameters? - MQL4 programming forum 2017.02.09
              Slippage defined in index points - Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - MQL5 programming forum 2018.01.15

Perhaps you should read the manual. MQL5 ReferenceConstants, Enumerations and StructuresObjects ConstantsObject TypesOBJ_TEXT
   How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
      How To Interpret Answers.
         RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.
In future please post in the correct section.
I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.