Unable to install a purchased product

I am unable to install a purchased product (Again). "Hotkeys MT4". It says "purchased but not downloaded". When I click on the blue "Install" button in the Terminal, I am prompted to login to MQL5, but when I enter my credentials, it says "incorrect". I have changed my password on your site and verified that it is accurate. The website also doesn't work. Please help me

170397:
I am unable to install a purchased product (Again). "Hotkeys MT4". It says "purchased but not downloaded". When I click on the blue "Install" button in the Terminal, I am prompted to login to MQL5, but when I enter my credentials, it says "incorrect". I have changed my password on your site and verified that it is accurate. The website also doesn't work. Please help me

Login with your 170397 login and NOT your email!

You are the 'millionth' person that does the same mistake, MQL5 community tab, ask for your login, the one you've chosen upon registration, not your email.

have purchased an Ea and still cant install it through my MT5.

IT says INSTALLATION FAILED

what do i do

volec2006 #:

have purchased an Ea and still cant install it through my MT5.

IT says INSTALLATION FAILED

what do i do

• Check in your MT5 - it may be already installed;
  • check the build of your MT5 (it should be the latest build);
  • check your Windows version (the Market does not work woth old Windows version); I mean - Windows 10 64-bit is preferable;
  • do not use external VPS (some external VPS providers were banned from the Market);
  • Install Internet Explorer in your home Windows 10 (the MT5 is using Internet Explorer's environment).

How to buy, install, test and use a MT4/5 Expert Advisor:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/366161
  (MT5)

How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor
How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor
  • www.mql5.com
Here is a step by step guide for buying, installing, testing and using a Metatrader 5 Expert Advisor (Robot, Bot are whatever): 1...