I no longer receive the signals

My platform mt5 is connected all the day along on a VPS.

I am connected to my broker and to the signal of "Jack F2 pro", everything is working but yet for a few days I have not received any more trades from this one whereas his last trade was 3 hours ago. I paid the subscription on 12/19/20. Can anyone tell me why I am not receiving anything?

robintsr: …his last trade was 3 hours ago. … Can anyone tell me why I am not receiving anything?
  1. Those are contradictory statements.
  2. Does it surprise you that things are slow between Christmas and New Year's Day?

robintsr:

My platform mt5 is connected all the day along on a VPS.

I am connected to my broker and to the signal of "Jack F2 pro", everything is working but yet for a few days I have not received any more trades from this one whereas his last trade was 3 hours ago. I paid the subscription on 12/19/20. Can anyone tell me why I am not receiving anything?

Make sure you've done everything as its described here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422

William Roeder:
  1. Those are contradictory statements.
  2. Does it surprise you that things are slow between Christmas and New Year's Day?
i'm not complaining about the " 3 hours ", i just said that a signal have been sent 3 hours ago and i didnt receive it

robintsr:
i'm not complaining about the " 3 hours ", i just said that a signal have been sent 3 hours ago and i didnt receive it
You can look at Metatrader journal/logs (or at MQL5 VPS journal/logs in case you are using MQL5 VPS) to understand about why you did not receive some trades from signal provider. I mean: no one can help you and no one can explain anything because we all do not know any technical details about it.
You only know all the details so you can look at the logs to check and to understand about everything.
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers