How to claim for refund if EA that i bought does not work?

I bought<deleted> from seller <deleted> but it can not be used. The problem is when the EA copier is attached to the MT5 slave, it does not work where there is no entry copying the MT5 Master account. I have tried several times but still failed. I tried to contact the seller but he only showed an example of my account as a master by opening some entries which made my account a loss. Here I would like to demand that the seller refund the purchase price of $ 30 and the loss I suffered of $ 8 while he was trying on my real account. How do I make this claim?
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Account Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Rozaimah Mohamed:
I bought <deleted> from seller <deleted> but it can not be used. The problem is when the EA copier is attached to the MT5 slave, it does not work where there is no entry copying the MT5 Master account. I have tried several times but still failed. I tried to contact the seller but he only showed an example of my account as a master by opening some entries which made my account a loss. Here I would like to demand that the seller refund the purchase price of $ 30 and the loss I suffered of $ 8 while he was trying on my real account. How do I make this claim?

We can't help you in this case. Contact the author and/or the Service Desk.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Hi,
After all saided here, but still in spirit of title:

Can I get refund because I bought EA <...>, from frauder <...>, a week ago and since activation, EA opened 2 positions in first 5 minutes(1 buy and 1 sell, without of TP and SL).
After a week of working, I saw positions marked on the grid but not executed, not single one and at Monday I have closed 1(of 2) position and EA automatically opened new position...
After that finding I have send comment on EA page, and after 12+h not replying, I have sent message to frauder explaining what I have noticed and what I did, asking him did I do something wrong and asking for help(I didn't attacked him to be frauder). So, briefly after my message, he didn't reply rather he deleted all his products(426 demos, 2 selling EAs,...) from MQL5, deleted rating from profile.

What I can do now? All I know now is that EA can be defective and if there is no mechanism to get refund in this situation I'll nicely delete my account from MQL5 because frauders I can find elsewhere too.

Best regards,

Vladimir

Psy1987 #:

Hi,
After all saided here, but still in spirit of title:

Can I get refund because I bought EA <...>, from frauder <...>, a week ago and since activation, EA opened 2 positions in first 5 minutes(1 buy and 1 sell, without of TP and SL).
After a week of working, I saw positions marked on the grid but not executed, not single one and at Monday I have closed 1(of 2) position and EA automatically opened new position...
After that finding I have send comment on EA page, and after 12+h not replying, I have sent message to frauder explaining what I have noticed and what I did, asking him did I do something wrong and asking for help(I didn't attacked him to be frauder). So, briefly after my message, he didn't reply rather he deleted all his products(426 demos, 2 selling EAs,...) from MQL5, deleted rating from profile.

What I can do now? All I know now is that EA can be defective and if there is no mechanism to get refund in this situation I'll nicely delete my account from MQL5 because frauders I can find elsewhere too.

Best regards,

Vladimir

Everything (incl the refud) is according to the Rules of the Market.
And as far as I know - the refund does not exist in case the product was already activated.

There is some information related (which I collected from the Rules) but I am not sure that it will help you in this situation (because it is very difficult to prove anything from your side - just my opinion):

dispute against buyer vs seller: post #254

Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market