Open short position after long has closed

I'm trying to write an EA, What I would like it to do is to open a short position after the long position has closed. Then when the short closes I want it to open a long position ect .....

in response to if it is interesting enough can you figure out how to get it to do that. Find anything or try anything. Its simple get it to open a posistion when it closes based on the closepoint of the position

apttappat: I'm trying to write … What I would like …

You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
          No free help 2017.04.21

apttappat:

I'm trying to write an EA, What I would like it to do is to open a short position after the long position has closed. Then when the short closes I want it to open a long position ect .....

in response to if it is interesting enough can you figure out how to get it to do that. Find anything or try anything. Its simple get it to open a posistion when it closes based on the closepoint of the position

I assume you are not using any custom entry signal which the expert could then use as an act on a change of signal. Instead you could use for example order history to check what was opened/closed and make the expert work after those specific criteria.

Good luck