Paypal no longer available for Top up accounts.

I see paypal is no longer available to add money to mql account to use to buy products or to pay for freelance services. Any other methods that people that live in the USA can used without any hassles? I have tried my credit cards and they were blocked for 48hrs which is very inconvenient trying to use a credit card. Please let me know. Thanks

heey,

if you want to add money to your mq5l account and you don't have a mastercard or visa or any of the other payment methods,

you can buy your own online mastercard gift card with the amount of money you need. without being tied to a subscription.

I did it myself yesterday

don't know if this is what you were looking for

greetings nick

nickrosen:

heey,

if you want to add money to your mq5l account and you don't have a mastercard or visa or any of the other payment methods,

you can buy your own online mastercard gift card with the amount of money you need. without being tied to a subscription.

I did it myself yesterday

don't know if this is what you were looking for

greetings nick

where do u get the mastercard gift card? 

What are you guys doing to resolve the payment system for USA resisdents? all credit card transaction and getting declined and getting blocked by the issuing banks and you have removed paypal. You should come up with a solution about this. it has been weeks now and i cannot even renew my subscription or use my mql account It is getting frustrating and annoying from you guys up here on mql5. please do your job and reactify this problem. Once again,  USA residents cannot use credit card or debit card to top up mql accounts PLEASE FIX!!