MT4/MQL4 - Push Notification not coming through

I have created an indicator to alert me when certain conditions are met using moving averages. When I use strategy tester and test my indicator, it shows those alerts in the journal section. I have connected my desktop terminal to my MT4 app using my MetaQuotes ID and tested it, and it worked. No alerts have been coming through on my app for the indicator. Could it be the conditions haven't been met as I haven't seen any alerts yet on the terminal in the journal section?

Does my code look okay for the alerts?

void myAlert(string type, string message)
  {
   if(type == "print")
      Print(message);
   else if(type == "error")
     {
      Print(type+" | MA Alerts @ "+Symbol()+","+IntegerToString(Period())+" | "+message);
     }
   else if(type == "order")
     {
     }
   else if(type == "modify")
     {
     }
   else if(type == "indicator")
     {
      if(Audible_Alerts) Alert(type+" | MA Alerts @ "+Symbol()+","+IntegerToString(Period())+" | "+message);
      if(Push_Notifications) SendNotification(type+" | MA Alerts @ "+Symbol()+","+IntegerToString(Period())+" | "+message);
     }
  }

Documentation on MQL5: Network Functions / SendNotification
Documentation on MQL5: Network Functions / SendNotification
  • www.mql5.com
SendNotification - Network Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Please edit your post and use the code button (Alt+S) when pasting code.
EDIT your original post, please do not just post the code correctly in a new post.

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.
In future please post in the correct section.
I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Keith Watford:
Please edit your post and use the code button (Alt+S) when pasting code.
EDIT your original post, please do not just post the code correctly in a new post.

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.
In future please post in the correct section.
I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Thank you Keith. I'm fairly new and appreciate what you're doing. I am using Chrome from my mobile phone which didn't allow that. I will edit original post once I can get to my laptop. Thanks.

UPDATE: Done