Which brokers provide SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS_VOLUME data?

Hello,

I've opened demo accounts with 4 different brokers and none of them provide data for the following functions:

SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS);
SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SESSION_SELL_ORDERS);
SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS_VOLUME);
SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SESSION_SELL_ORDERS_VOLUME);

Are there any brokers where these functions will return the requested data?

J Sky:
Hello,

I've opened demo accounts with 4 different brokers and none of them provide data for the following functions:

SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS);
SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SESSION_SELL_ORDERS);
SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS_VOLUME);
SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SESSION_SELL_ORDERS_VOLUME);

Are there any brokers where these functions will return the requested data?

I haven't come across a broker supplying this info. Although MT4 already had this information available (tho never used by brokers), it seems MT5 is (more than ever) aimed at trading other products (like stock and options) and therefore has this information available.

Unfortunately there seem to be no brokers, yet, using MT5 to trade products other than CFDs.

Onno Rijkers:

I haven't come across a broker supplying this info. Although MT4 already had this information available (tho never used by brokers), it seems MT5 is (more than ever) aimed at trading other products (like stock and options) and therefore has this information available.

Unfortunately there seem to be no brokers, yet, using MT5 to trade products other than CFDs.-

Can you open real and demo accounts with multiple brokers??? 

Dwayne Gold:

Please do not post your reply inside quoted posts.
I have moved your reply outside the box this time.

Keith Watford:

Please do not post your reply inside quoted posts.
I have moved your reply outside the box this time.

Must have been a mistake, I usually always write under the line. I was not trying to break the rule book. 

Onno Rijkers:

Unfortunately there seem to be no brokers, yet, using MT5 to trade products other than CFDs.

Can multiple accounts be open on MT5. Do you think it is allowed???