How reliable is Reliability metric of Signals

I found MAE plot is extremely useful. It shows how much trader is willing to risk to make profit.

But I have seen some signals with top Reliability 5 when MAE shows for example some trades risking -$200 to make $15. This is very risky trading, subject to busts, just a matter of time.

This type of trading should not have top Reliability score. It does not seem Reliability score takes MAE metric with enough weight if any.

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • www.mql5.com
We have created MQL5 Market to help Expert Advisors and indicators developers with selling their products. This service provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers! The Issues of Traders and Developers Let's imagine a trader who has decided to buy a trading robot. As there...

There is one thread about it: Signals - Reliability (and about some limitations as well).
Signals - Reliability
Signals - Reliability
  • www.mql5.com
How do I understand the Reliability Index for Signal providers...

Sergey Golubev:
There is one thread about it: Signals - Reliability (and about some limitations as well).

Thank you, I have seen this article. It says that MAE is taken into account along with other metrics. Its a combination of the Risk and Growth. Perhaps Risk does not have enough weighting. Its just a matter of time when that price does not come back for a very long time.