Struggling to find a developer to write my EA

I have been trying to find a developer to write my MQL4 EA to no avail. I have selected about four different developers for the job in the freelance section, but after receiving my trading signals they disappear and stop responding to my messages without any reason. What could be wrong? or are they seeing something with my signals?

Sefater Gbashi: stop responding to my messages without any reason. What could be wrong?.

No EA required to subscribed to signals.
          probleme whith a signal - MQL5 programming forum

Sefater Gbashi:
I have been trying to find a developer to write my MQL4 EA to no avail. I have selected about four different developers for the job in the freelance section, but after receiving my trading signals they disappear and stop responding to my messages without any reason. What could be wrong? or are they seeing something with my signals?

You are either :

• Selecting each developer before conversing with them , but do it with multiple developers . Other developers see this and remove their application.
  • There is a big ask and a small offer for most 
Those are hypotheses offcourse

Lorentzos Roussos:

You are either :

• Selecting each developer before conversing with them , but do it with multiple developers . Other developers see this and remove their application.
  • There is a big ask and a small offer for most 
Those are hypotheses offcourse

Okay. This is noted with thanks.

Regards