Paypal is not available for making a deposit on MQL5 - page 3

DarkRyder:
any updates on this? is there a plan for it to come back?

they told me they are not bringing it back.  they just don't care

I just "spoke" to the chatbot about this. They say Paypal is not accepted anymore AND is not going to come back.

Means either Paypal is refusing to do business with MQL (worrying..) or MetaQuotes does not want to pay the transaction fee,

spiest:

I just "spoke" to the chatbot about this. They say Paypal is not accepted anymore AND is not going to come back.

Means either Paypal is refusing to do business with MQL (worrying..) or MetaQuotes does not want to pay the transaction fee,

This is clear speech finally. Similar info was in the past as well, and after a few weeks PayPal option came back. The easiest way to pay PayPal at least for me and the most annyoing that I cannot forsee this hide-and-seek game. Why cannot MQL make a clear declaration. I guess a lot of clients would appreaciate it....  

Informer:

This is clear speech finally. Similar info was in the past as well, and after a few weeks PayPal option came back. The easiest way to pay PayPal at least for me and the most annyoing that I cannot forsee this hide-and-seek game. Why cannot MQL make a clear declaration. I guess a lot of clients would appreaciate it....  

Creditcards are always declined on this site and paypal is gone again. I can see why credit cards are declined here because you guys really are not keep us updated with what's going on . paypal is the only means that most people from the usa can  make a deposit. Tired of my credit cards getting blocked

Informer:

It does not take much for paypal to refuse to do business with you. That is more common than you think.

Arturo Lopez Perez:
It does not take much for paypal to refuse to do business with you. That is more common than you think.
I've dealt with dozens of merchants throughout the years and I've never seen paypal just disappear from their site as occurs with mql5.  I mean it happens repeatedly. Last time this happened a few weeks ago a seller posted here that they threatened legal action to the service desk and immediately paypal reappeared.  That doesn't indicate that it is paypal doing the block.

Paypal is not blocking it because if you beg and beg and beg to bring it back because you cannot withdraw funds they bring it back and say it is only for a little while but it will be gone again. The main issue is that their other methods of withdrawal just do not work for us in the USA. I am guessing that we in the USA do not bring enough business to them for them to care about providing services. I guess a few Paypal fees  are going to cost them more than what USA customers bring them in business. I am being sarcastic here but it makes no business sense to shut us all out of doing work here. I know this company has to be massive so I just do not get it. Baffling indeed.

Just shut off all of my processors. Glad I only have $11.20 I can't get. Wish I knew how to do that hedge fund thing or bitcoin mining.

Frank Julian:
Just shut off all of my processors. Glad I only have $11.20 I can't get. Wish I knew how to do that hedge fund thing or bitcoin mining.

Yep.  I've turned off all of my agents.  Have $10 (I cash out once a month) I guess I won't be getting.

It's been a slice MetaQuotes, but I'm not giving you free processing nodes.  You took 2% on the paypal payment, so I'm assuming PayPal has issues with you.

Scott Fredeman:
Paypal is not blocking it because if you beg and beg and beg to bring it back because you cannot withdraw funds they bring it back and say it is only for a little while but it will be gone again. The main issue is that their other methods of withdrawal just do not work for us in the USA. I am guessing that we in the USA do not bring enough business to them for them to care about providing services. I guess a few Paypal fees  are going to cost them more than what USA customers bring them in business. I am being sarcastic here but it makes no business sense to shut us all out of doing work here. I know this company has to be massive so I just do not get it. Baffling indeed.

If this mql community  was based in the US this kind of nonsense will not be happening