Paypal is not available for making a deposit on MQL5 - page 4

Yeah they have lost 24% of their tester agents since they removed paypal from the withdrawal option. As of 4/5/21 at 11:44am EST time, they have 35,529 agents.  Right before they shut down paypal they had 46,604 agents. To lose 24% of your processing power in 3 weeks is huge. At this rate, soon there will be no tester agents.  It's very sad what is happening because they removed paypal.   I hope they fix this before it is too late.  At a minimum reduce the bank withdrawal minimum to $500 or $1000.

Please can we have Paypal back????

I cam back just as renting resources. Sad I thought PayPal was back, only to find out I can't withdraw from it. It isn't like it's a lot of money but it was neat to make a few cents a day for nothing. Looks like I'm out again.

Franco Giuliano # : I came back just as I was renting resources. Sad, I thought PayPal was back, only to find out I can't withdraw. It's not that it's a lot of money, but it was nice to earn a few cents a day for free. Looks like I'm out again.

Lately I've also been having problems paying with a very regular credit card, the payment is rejected because it doesn't comply, yet I've been paying with this card for four years, if I have to go crazy even to pay, I'll look for other alternatives.