unable to load any indicator and EA which bought from MQL5 market

Hello Experts,

I need your helps to fix the problem.

My MT4 installed in a windows 10 PC which has been working for more then one year. It was unable to load any indicator and EA which bought from MQL5 market since an update of window 10 recently.

The other native and customer indicators as well as EA which were not bought from MQL5 market are still working very well.

The recent update of windows 10 was unusual as I found the ID of Team Viewer has been changed that has never been happened in the past after any updates of window 10.

I read few articles in the forum and tried to do as advise, such as: redo login in MT4 from tool > option > community, but does not work.

My MT4 is Go Trader MT4 version 4.00 build 1280 (24 July 2020) which was downloaded from Go Markets Pty Ltd at the very beginning I set up my MT4.

Thank you in advance for any kind helps.

david880:

Hello Experts,

I need your helps to fix the problem.

My MT4 installed in a windows 10 PC which has been working for more then one year. It was unable to load any indicator and EA which bought from MQL5 market since an update of window 10 recently.

The other native and customer indicators as well as EA which were not bought from MQL5 market are still working very well.

The recent update of windows 10 was unusual as I found the ID of Team Viewer has been changed that has never been happened in the past after any updates of window 10.

I read few articles in the forum and tried to do as advise, such as: redo login in MT4 from tool > option > community, but does not work.

My MT4 is Go Trader MT4 version 4.00 build 1280 (24 July 2020) which was downloaded from Go Markets Pty Ltd at the very beginning I set up my MT4.

Thank you in advance for any kind helps.

Login into your MQL5 account with your david880 login and NOT your email.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Login into your MQL5 account with your david880 login and NOT your email.

I always login with my ID of david880 never with email. I tried to logout and re-login but it did not fix the problem.

I viewed all the suggested links which shown below my question. I found the solution from the topic of "Windows 10" which suggested to delete all indicators and EA, then make new downloads and activation. I tried accordingly, and all the problems have been fixed.