IP from VPS blocked and activation lost

Hello,

I updated my SteadyMT5 EA and lost an Activation. Is there a possibility to get back one activation since I only updated?

I am really hoping to receive your help. Additionally I am uncertain whether future updates will also make me lose an activation.

Kindest Regards Oliver Chiappa

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

lowlevel101:

Hello,

since today MT5 seems to be blocking my ip adress from my VPS Provider (reliablvps.us). Can you please unlbock the IP again? 

Additionally I updated my SteadyMT5 EA and lost an Activation. It was also on the VPS Server. Is there a possibility to get back one activation since I only updated?

I am really hoping to receive your help.

Kindest Regards Oliver Chiappa

I don't think so, but you can contact the Service Desk about it.

Hey, I changed the request. After retiping my Account info it reconnected. Few. Big Relief. The activation is still lost though.

FYI: VPS Server did an update since last login. Is the activation tied to IP or MACID? Is there a possibility to get back the lost activation as goodwill? Is there a way to prove loss of activation after update? I bought an expensive EA and for me the loss is a huge pain. Thx a lot in advance