Experts: Renko Live Charts v4.13 - page 11

hi ! Can you please add Rail-to-Rail into your EA 

in this case Previous Close = Current Open. See how Rail-to-Rail works in Attached EA! 

I use your EA a lot - i like ATR autobox calculatin ! Its really cool . But if you will add Rail-to-Rail also - it will be best Renko Generator today

Thank you

Files:
8sryn5.PNG  33 kb

Hello. First, thank You for this Renko great tool:) I have a problem. I set the data in the settings but I can't preview it.

When I double click on ,,renkolivecharts_pimped_v4_13 a window with default data appears and I am interested in data that I have currently running on the chart. Is there any way I can preview this data? I would appreciate your help, regards!

I want to learn how to build robot expert advisor

Blizz Tiller # :
I want to learn how to build robot expert advisor

Almost a constructor for creating an advisor  

Почти конструктор для создания советника
Почти конструктор для создания советника
  • www.mql5.com
Предлагаю свой набор торговых функций в виде готового советника. Представленный способ позволяет получать множество торговых стратегий простым добавлением индикаторов и изменением входных параметров.

@ LastViking thanks for sharing this! What would need to be added in order for it to be able to autotrade when the offline chart has an EA applied to it?

ddchbm #:
@ LastViking thanks for sharing this! What would need to be added in order for it to be able to autotrade when the offline chart has an EA applied to it?

Sorry thanks @Tim Welch haha. And I figured out how to autotrade (uncheck "Offline chart" in offline chart's properties) =)

Excuse me
Both H1 and M1 generate a box with 100 points. Why are the graphs displayed differently?