What are the risks of running multiple robots MT5

Hi, I am absolute novice so please cope with me.

I have done some backtesting of robots and some of them seem to produce positive results with different time intervals (custom time, 5 years) and different time frames (H4, M10, M1).

Some do better than others, and by looking at the graph it is visible that some make very few trades and either win big or loose big but win big more often, other nibble little by little with many small trades and very few losses.

Now I was thinking of running multiple fore-mentioned robots on one account to increase ROI as in my understanding the returns should compound, i.e 10% ROI +15% ROI should come out more than 25% ROI. However being novice I have no clue about side effects what one robot could cause on the other running in parallel. 

Simple option would be just run them on separate accounts so they wouldn't interfere, however if I am overthinking, maybe I am just skipping on some extra gains which might be as high as 5% ROI.

I am sure someone already has thought of running robots in parallel and tried it too.

Is it worth it, and how much more risky it is to run multiple experts on same account?

Interference, a runaway event, draining the entire account in minutes.

I am using more than one bot at the same time. If you are going to try out more than one bot active at a time with one account you should split the risk and calculate the worst possible scenario very carefuly otherwise you might regret it very quickly. Also I would suggest you to be online when you expect the system to trade so you can react immediately if anything unpredicted happens.

There is time when trade request is sent to server, metatrader terminal is in waiting mode on this time, this time is about several milliseconds, so on this time it is not possible to send another request to server before decision from server will be returned to terminal. several milliseconds.