Vertical scale

Hi guys,

I've scaled vertical scale with left mouse cursor to some level that looks good to me on chart.

Problem that I have is that when I open MT5 again, this scale reset itself back to best fit size.

I've tried also other options on properties (Scale,scale min, scale max etc.) but they don't work good, this mouse scalling works best for me.

Does anyone know if it's possible to save desired vertical mouse scalling?

Files:

You can write a script that sets your desired chart properties in one click, or build and save a template, in that case it will also load all of your desired indicators in one go.
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Chart Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Chart Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Price chart drawing. If false, drawing any price chart attributes is disabled and all chart border indents are eliminated, including time and price scales, quick navigation bar, Calendar event labels, trade labels, indicator and bar tooltips, indicator subwindows, volume histograms, etc. Scrolling the chart horizontally using the left mouse...