My MT4 will not allow me to sign in!!!!

For some reason MT4 will not allow me to sign into my account. 
It was perfect fine several hours ago. If I try to sign on it says authorization failed. My pass word is saved, so??? I recall this happening with Mt5 when I had it but only after 4 months. 
Do anyone know why this is happening??
I thought it was my device, but I have Mt4 on a completely different device with a different system and it will not allow me to sign in either. 

You may have demo account opened with some broker and after some time it expired.

Buba Akhrakhadze:
You may have demo account opened with some broker and after some time it expired.
I no longer have a demo account it was deleted. I had this happen once before under different broker however it was MT5. 

Contact your broker

Keith Watford:
Contact your broker
I did and have not heard from anyone. When I had mt5 this happened and I was told that it was an issue on my end with software? Can anyone explain this issue?? So I was told to delete my live account and find the broker on search and sign in to existing account. I don't understand????? 

Like I said everytime was fine 2AM,but for two hours I have been fighting to get in before the NY stock exchange opened. 

This is what happened the brokerage was moving from MT4 to MT5. They did not inform anyone.