System message for "Product was purchased" has correct product title but incorrect product details

When a product is purchased I receive a System message which contains incorrect product details:

Market:

Your product '<Deleted>' was purchased at 30.00 USD

<Deleted>

Buy the 'Chart Local Time' Technical Indicator for MetaTrader 4 in MetaTrader Market
<Deleted> dashboard to monitor ALL pairs and timeframes here:  <Deleted> Available Here: <Deleted> Become a Breaker Trader and profit from market structure changes as price reverses. The...

The text in yellow is completely wrong and does not match any product we sell.

Why is that incorrect product description text contained in the message sent from the System?  

And more importantly: 

1. Is the System also sending this incorrect product description to customers purchasing the indicator?
  2. How do the product details appear to others on the Market?  Looking at it on my side looks fine, yet these emails from the System have incorrect details, makes me nervous.

Thanks

You received a notification for a purchase of your product followed by a notification for another product update ?

(im speculating ,due to mods deleting products its hard to understand what happened)

for example :

Assume You sell A you dont sell B you dont sell C.

• A Was purchased and the client received an email for B ?
  • You purchased A and you received a confirmation email for B ?
  • You have purchased C in the past , A was purchased and C was updated coincidentally ?

Lorentzos Roussos:

You received a notification for a purchase of your product followed by a notification for another product update ?

(im speculating ,due to mods deleting products its hard to understand what happened)

for example :

Assume You sell A you dont sell B you dont sell C.

• A Was purchased and the client received an email for B ?
  • You purchased A and you received a confirmation email for B ?
  • You have purchased C in the past , A was purchased and C was updated coincidentally ?

Thanks Lorentzos

Yes, here's the info:   I sell  A , I don't sell  B.  I have only 1 product for sale and several other free products.

What I'm seeing when a client purchases my product:

• My product A was sold to client, and the System generated message I received has product description  B (some random product that I don't sell, and never heard of).
  • When A was sold to client I have no idea what the client receives in their System generated message (and I'm concerned since I see completely different product description B in the System generated message I received).