Add choose sound file on alert indicator ?

Hello could someone please add option to add a option what sound file will be played on this free indicator and an option to cancel sound being played (if you wake up for instance like turning off the alarm)? I could pay a coffee if needed should be a quick fix right

<Deleted>

maxkill2:

Hello could someone please add option to add a option what sound file will be played on this free indicator and an option to cancel sound being played (if you wake up for instance like turning off the alarm)? I could pay a coffee if needed should be a quick fix right

<Deleted>

You should ask the creator of it to add such as no one here can edit a market product .ex5 as you need the source .mq5 for that

Kenneth Parling:

You should ask the creator of it to add such as no one here can edit a market product .ex5 as you need the source .mq5 for that

i asked creator but not sure if afk he didn't answer another comment also. i don't think it's a ex5 it's in the 'market' section like an indicator then right

maxkill2:

i asked creator but not sure if afk he didn't answer another comment also. i don't think it's a ex5 it's in the 'market' section like an indicator then right

indicator,expert adviser or any other in the market is ex5/ex4. In CodeBase you'll find open free source codes,market products it's not such!

Kenneth Parling:

indicator,expert adviser or any other in the market is ex5/ex4. In CodeBase you'll find open free source codes,market products it's not such

that's bad news man thanks for the effort though

maxkill2:

that's bad news man thanks for the effort though

well unfortunately yes if there's no respond from the creator of it...just live with it or try contact him/her again

Kenneth Parling:

well unfortunately yes if there's no respond from the creator of it...just live with it or try contact him/her again

oh no

okay i will try !

maxkill2:

Do not post links or refer to any specific market product in the forum. Paid for or free.