Version name is not specified. Please specify it by setting #property version in source code

Please anybody knows how to fix this problem in last step of uploading your product to read MQL5? I am stuck on this step few days and i really need help where i can find right version to use for renamed my file.

Thanks 

Peter Fris:

Please anybody knows how to fix this problem in last step of uploading your product to read MQL5? I am stuck on this step few days and i really need help where i can find right version to use for renamed my file.

Thanks 

Isn't it obvious?

#property version   "1.00"

Or whatever version you are submitting.

Keith Watford:

Isn't it obvious?

Or whatever version you are submitting.

This number of strategy must have some special format in name of the file? I tried to put just the number but it is still not working.

Peter Fris:

This number of strategy must have some special format in name of the file? I tried to put just the number but it is still not working.

the answer is right there provided by @Keith Watford in post #1

#property version   "1.00" // change 1.00 to 1.02 or whatever you need it to be
Version name is not specified. Please specify it by setting #property version in source code
  • www.mql5.com
Please anybody knows how to fix this problem in last step of uploading your product to read MQL5...