Legal action imminent

LEGAL ACTION IMMINENT

MQL5 STOLE money from me. I attempted to start a VPS for my metatrader 4 account (IC Markets Live server 2). The payment of £18 went through but failed to activate the migration. Eventually I got it going but had to add a further £10 and used up my free demo minutes.

Total incompetence. Sort it out - or face the law. REFUND NOW.

Benjamin (Benj71)

if you are about MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 so this VPS is having some limitations (and I am sure that you knew about it):

• dll is prohibited on this VPS.
    It is written in Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • It may be some other limitations (for example, your EA is using some files and you are not using #property tester_file "<file_name>" code inside your EAl; means: it is your mistake);
  • It may be your mistake during the migration (because EAs attached to the chart only are going to be migrated, and it is written on the Rules).

I am recommending to use free evaluation period to investigate about everything related to your EAs for example.

---------------- 

As to refund so you can check the Rules here (if it is written about refund so - yes, if it is not wriiten about refund in the rules so - not).
I just found the following from admin (which may be related):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Slava , 2019.02.20 07:45

If you cancel a paid subscription, the remaining time is returned to your MQL5.com account in the form of "free" minutes. Which later can be spent on a new subscription "for minutes."

----------------

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual Hosting Service offers for rent MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 virtual terminals located on Virtual Hosting Cloud network servers.  The Virtual Hosting service is available to registered users of MQL5.com aged 18 and older. Use of Virtual Hosting service means that a User has accepted and agreed to these Rules of using the service. User...

Benjamin Mackie:

LEGAL ACTION IMMINENT

MQL5 STOLE money from me. I attempted to start a VPS for my metatrader 4 account (IC Markets Live server 2). The payment of £18 went through but failed to activate the migration. Eventually I got it going but had to add a further £10 and used up my free demo minutes.

Total incompetence. Sort it out - or face the law. REFUND NOW.

Benjamin (Benj71)

Yes, you should be competent to use this MQL5 VPS, and you should read the forum and the rules before paying for VPS.
If you make some mistake or you have some bad feeling related to your mistakes - you can write to the servuice desk asking them for advice.

Sergey Golubev:

Yes, you should be competent to use this MQL5 VPS, and you should read the forum and the rules before paying for VPS.
If you make some mistake or you have some bad feeling related to your mistakes - you can write to the servuice desk asking them for advice.

My apologies. I overreacted. You are quite right. The matter is closed.