SIGNALS? Does it make a difference if you have a bigger balance or does it reach a plateau?

Hi 

I started a signal on my MT4 account today.

Does it make a difference if you have a bigger balance or does it reach a plateau?

If I had a bigger balance, would the signal automatically increase the average lot size from 0.04 to 0.05 etc? thus making a bigger profit/loss per trade?

Can someone please help.

Kind regards

lourensweyer15:

Hi 

I started a signal on my MT4 account today.

Does it make a difference if you have a bigger balance or does it reach a plateau?

If I had a bigger balance, would the signal automatically increase the average lot size from 0.04 to 0.05 etc? thus making a bigger profit/loss per trade?

Can someone please help.

Kind regards

Of course, the bigger your balance, the larger the lot size you will copy.

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to your account, based on your (and signal provider's) balance, leverage and currency.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to your account, based on your (and signal provider's) balance, lever

Eleni Anna Branou:

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to your account, based on your (and signal provider's) balance, leverage and currency.

Is it possible to change the future lot sizes proportional to account balance? For example increasing potential trades from 0.04 (currently) to rather 0.10 for a account with the same balance? Obviously there will be higher risk of loss but also higher potential profit.

lourensweyer15:

Is it possible to change the future lot sizes proportional to account balance? For example increasing potential trades from 0.04 (currently) to rather 0.10 for a account with the same balance? Obviously there will be higher risk of loss but also higher potential profit.

No, you can only increase the lot size by increasing your balance, as long as you already use the 95% maximum in participation in signal copying.