Seems MQL5 want to restrict Iranian account - page 20

Dear Iranian mql5 users

Okay maybe I see ghosts where there aren't any. But boycotting the use of MQL5 for the residents of Iran seems to me to be more of an action by the Iranian government than by MetaQuotes. Couldn't it?

That is why I invite MetaQoutes to officially report it on their website accessible to everyone that in accordance with international regulations, Iranians can no longer sell their products so that there can be no doubt about the origin of this boycott. For instance in their rules.

LUC JACOBUS A VERHEECKE:

Dear Iranian mql5 users

Okay maybe I see ghosts where there aren't any. But boycotting the use of MQL5 for the residents of Iran seems to me to be more of an action by the Iranian government than by MetaQuotes. Couldn't it?

That is why I invite MetaQoutes to officially report it on their website accessible to everyone that in accordance with international regulations, Iranians can no longer sell their products so that there can be no doubt about the origin of this boycott. For instance in their rules.

If the "Wall" reply, then the MQL administrator reply.

is there any news? where is he administrator?

GitHub lifted restrictions on sanctions against Iranian users.
I hope MQL site can resume using this law and serving Iranian users.

GITHUB: Today we are announcing a breakthrough: we have secured a license from the US government to offer GitHub to developers in Iran. This includes all services for individuals and organizations, private and public, free and paid.

Advancing developer freedom: GitHub is fully available in Iran - The GitHub Blog
Advancing developer freedom: GitHub is fully available in Iran - The GitHub Blog
  • github.blog
All developers should be free to use GitHub, no matter where they live. At the same time, GitHub respects and abides by US law, which means government sanctions have limited our ability to provide developers in some countries the full range of GitHub services. Today we are announcing a breakthrough: we have secured a license from the US...

NabiKAZ:
GitHub lifted restrictions on sanctions against Iranian users.
I hope MQL site can resume using this law and serving Iranian users.

Thanks for sharing!

I hope the restrictions will be lifted soon.

iranian can make a channel and advertising sell a signal or advertising sell an expert ??

it is allow for iranian ??

I thank the MQL site administrators for not imposing sanctions on Iran for many years and providing them with facilities, but they have certainly been forced to impose these restrictions, But presenting software and creating creativity knows no boundaries, I hope they will remove these restrictions soon

My Iranian friends, please keep in mind that all problems will be solved with patience. It is better to think long term and think that this situation will end and better days will be on the way.Resisting this situation will only make our living conditions more difficult. Trust in God and know that after many hardships, comfort belongs to those who have successfully overcome these difficult days. 

Good luck friends .

I am sorry for Iranians.

If the unfair sanctions are lifted(the day will soon come),I will support Iranians by buying their product.

Love for Iranians and middle finger for the sanction and USA.