Seems MQL5 want to restrict Iranian account - page 21

It is really unfortunate

Sanctions on Iran and other countries show the weakness of sanctioners and the promotion of economic terrorism in the world.
This type of terrorism will soon affect other countries.
One should wake up the United Nations.

It's weird that sanctions are just for you! These laws are different in Cyprus.
Please allow Iranian users to continue their activities.

Is there any hope that Iranian users will be able to take action again?

Hi 

It's not fair . The Iranian government is under sanctions. Don't we ordinary people have the right to life? We strive for a goal and suddenly all our hopes are dashed. The Iranian government is under sanctions and some politicians. Is there a list of ordinary people in the sanctions?

I'm really sorry for mql5 ugly behavior

It's Not fair.  We restricted by inner and outer governments

I'm very sorry for the mql site

Hossein Abbasi #:

Hi 

It's not fair . The Iranian government is under sanctions. Don't we ordinary people have the right to life? We strive for a goal and suddenly all our hopes are dashed. The Iranian government is under sanctions and some politicians. Is there a list of ordinary people in the sanctions?

sorry, but that is how sanction have worked in history: both government and the people are sanctioned in history, and this forced the people to rise agains their governments and force the government to rule according to international rules. I strongly urge you to chat to your local government.

Revo Trades #:

sorry, but that is how sanction have worked in history: both government and the people are sanctioned in history, and this forced the people to rise agains their governments and force the government to rule according to international rules. I strongly urge you to chat to your local government.

It's your opinion which is long far from the reality.

Mohammad Hossein Sadeghi #:

It's your opinion which is long far from the reality.

its not opinion mate. It is the strategy that governments have used against others for a few centuries now. Whether it works in modern days is opinion. I only stated the strategy, and made a suggestion how for you all to fix it.