Can you run multiple terminals on metaquotes VPS?

Hello,

I have several broker accounts, one on MT4, one on MT5 and planning to open another one on MT5. The reason I have many is so that I can run each one with their own Expert Advisor and partition/split my risk - If one EA blows up an account, it won't affect the other ones. I have about 3 VPS right now with metaquotes (The official one). I'm seeing about how people run multiple terminal instances on one VPS and I'm wondering, can you actually do this with metaquotes VPS?

Can I have one VPS control ea's on three seperate accounts? Or do I need to use another VPS provider which can handle this?

agentx64:

Hello,

I have several broker accounts, one on MT4, one on MT5 and planning to open another one on MT5. The reason I have many is so that I can run each one with their own Expert Advisor and partition/split my risk - If one EA blows up an account, it won't affect the other ones. I have about 3 VPS right now with metaquotes (The official one). I'm seeing about how people run multiple terminal instances on one VPS and I'm wondering, can you actually do this with metaquotes VPS?

Can I have one VPS control ea's on three seperate accounts? Or do I need to use another VPS provider which can handle this?

One trading account per MQL5 VPS.

Eleni Anna Branou:

One trading account per MQL5 VPS.

I was wondering the same, thanks for your answer.