error on history of an mql5 signal

I notice an error in the history of the MQL5 signal of the trader "GOOD PROFIT for MT5" selling gbpusd on October 10, 2019 at 1.3035 and reselling in profit on February 6, 2020. However if I look at the data of the gbpusd on October 10, 2019: its daily high is 1.24691. It is therefore impossible that this trader could have taken a short position that day at 1.3035.

Do you have an explanation for this ? Is it possible that this trader can tamper with his history ?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

The history may be related to the broker (some brokers are not keeping the long history on trading accounts ...).

David CAUJOLLE:
I notice an error in the history of the MQL5 signal of the trader "GOOD PROFIT for MT5" selling gbpusd on October 10, 2019 at 1.3035 and reselling in profit on February 6, 2020. However if I look at the data of the gbpusd on October 10, 2019: its daily high is 1.24691. It is therefore impossible that this trader could have taken a short position that day at 1.3035.

Do you have an explanation for this ? Is it possible that this trader can tamper with his history ?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

There have been cases where the signal trading history was manipulated and MQL5.com disabled those signals and/or stopped accepting these brokers, but I don't think that this is the case with that example.

I suggest you to ask the signal provider for an explanation.