Merging Multiple strategies into one EA

i have multiple strategies , when i add them in one EA ,  i assumed that all profits will be added up but the end profit was less than that.

For Example , 1. strategy one yields 1000$ profit separately

2. strategy two yields 5000$ profit separately

3. strategy three yields 2000$ profit separately

When merging all three into one EA , the profit is 7500$ !  How come ? sine there's no limit on open positions or anything 

andrw11:

i have multiple strategies , when i add them in one EA ,  i assumed that all profits will be added up but the end profit was less than that.

When merging all three into one EA , the profit is 7500$ !  How come ? sine there's no limit on open positions or anything 

Are you really expecting an answer with these data?

andrw11:

...then don't assume. Review your logic.Your programming skills matter too.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Are you really expecting an answer with these data?

i know that without a code snippet , it's HARD , but i asked to see if another member ran into the same issue and it's related to maybe speed of tester or some glitch instead of a coding problem

Anonymous3 Geek:
...then don't assume. Review your logic.Your programming skills matter too.

I assumed since that's the intuitive way ! it has nothing to do with programming skills since all strategies have their own variables and logic and there are NO restrictions on position or orders numbers  and NONE of them interact with each other in any way

andrw11: ! it has nothing to do with programming skills since all strategies have their own variables and logic and there are NO restrictions on position or orders numbers  and NONE of them interact with each other in any way
  1. Bull sushi. It has everything to do with your programming.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              Don't rush to claim that you have found a bug.
    Questions Not To Ask
              My program doesn't work. I think system facility X is broken.

2. Do you select orders in order to trail stops or close them? Do you properly filter by strategy? If not, then they do interact.

3. Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code.

We can't see your broken code.

Fix your broken code.

With the information you've provided — we can only guess. And you haven't provided any useful information for that.