Bad Installation of MT5 - Services link doesn't function - can't acess Market

Hi MQL5 Community

I feel desperate with this problem:

Everything was fine until this week, as i've lost my desktop register after a burnout of the graphics board: the main HD was formated and had reinstalled the Windows7.

I had bought 2 EA's (this year) from the market.

Yesterday, i reinstalled the MT5 and at the menu Tools/Options/Community tab, i'd linked my MQL5 account to download the EAs.

1.st Via MQL5/Purchases list i tried to install the EAs, it didn't work:

(2020.11.11 12:09:41.587 MQL5 Market failed to get of info product (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [404: Not Found])

(2020.11.11 12:09:41.587 MQL5 Market product [20104] not found in the database)

2.nd Via MT5/Navigator/Services/Buy from the Market, doesn't function: so no entries appear at the Market or Expert logs.

3.rd Via MT5/File/Open data folder i've realocated the EAs' backups i had, in the MQL5/Experts folder, creating a Market folders, and restarted (reset) MT5; It recognized the EAs at the Navigator/Expert Advisors folder/Market, but didn't work neither:

(2020.11.11 12:31:31.572 GS fast5 invalid license (538)).

4.th Uninstalled several times the MT5; i've cleaned the computer register via Regedit, via CCleaner, reinstalled and did it all again and again, still getting these 4 results.

I feel like cracking. Please will somebody in the community help me?

You should fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login (not by email) and your forum password.
Your forum login is 547535
The sucessful login should be confirmed in Metatrader journal (you can see it - sucessful or not).

The Market tab is using Internet Explorer (I am having IE version 11).
Besides, it should be correct settings for IE. It means the following: if you can send a message to anyone (or to yourself) using chat on the top right corner of Metatrader so the settings of IE is correct one.

Windows 7 with Metatrader 5?
Support for 32 bit systems was finished for MT5, and MT5 can not be updated to the latest builds in case you are on 32 bit Windows.
I am suggesting to you to install 64 bit system.

----------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.21 13:36

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email.
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

----------------

1. "authorization failed" issue solving #1
2. possible fixing #71 and #80
3. product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647
4. all possible options and about what to do: post #9
5. how it was solved: post #13

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Purchased Indicator is no longer in store and it has stopped working

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.08 12:10

You can search this product by name: use search on the top right corner of Metatrader -

Sergey Golubev:

You should fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login (not by email) and your forum password.
Your forum login is 547535
The sucessful login should be confirmed in Metatrader journal (you can see it - sucessful or not).

The Market tab is using Internet Explorer (I am having IE version 11).
Besides, it should be correct settings for IE. It means the following: if you can send a message to anyone (or to yourself) using chat on the top right corner of Metatrader so the settings of IE is correct one.

Windows 7 with Metatrader 5?
Support for 32 bit systems was finished for MT5, and MT5 can not be updated to the latest builds in case you are on 32 bit Windows.
I am suggesting to you to install 64 bit system.

----------------

Sergey Golubev

Thank you very much, you've saved my week. I've upgraded the browser to IE9, and it started working properly. Ufff! Finally! I'm sorry for this late response because i couldn't find this post on the thread until now. Your info helped me totally. Bless you :)