Signal Subscription, Trader changed his trading symbols

I researched traders before deciding what trader to purchase a subscription.  I chose <Deleted> because he only traded major pairs.  My first day he trades XAUUSD, which I dont want to trade, I picked him because he NEVER traded Gold, ever. I cant handle $150 Drawdown that is normal for XAUUSD.  What are my options to change this subscription or he trades as he always has.

CHMadison227:
I researched traders before deciding what trader to purchase a subscription.  I chose <Deleted> because he only traded major pairs.  My first day he trades XAUUSD, which I dont want to trade, I picked him because he NEVER traded Gold, ever. I cant handle $150 Drawdown that is normal for XAUUSD.  What are my options to change this subscription or he trades as he always has.

You can disable XAUUSD in your MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols and these trades will be ingored (not copied at your side).

That didnt work, the symbol cant be removed or deleted

CHMadison227:
That didnt work, the symbol cant be removed or deleted

You can't delete or removed it, but you can disabled it, now its yellow, if you double click on it, it will turn grey and it will be disabled.

Doesnt work for XAUUSD, tried numerous times, even saw a video on youtube, still highlighted in yellow

CHMadison227:
Doesnt work for XAUUSD, tried numerous times, even saw a video on youtube, still highlighted in yellow

Can you post a screenshot of what you see?

I tried it in my MT4 and works normally.

CHMadison227:

It works if no open position for XAUUSD, and/or no any chart is open for XAUUSD.
So, you can wait when the position will be closed, or close the XAUUSD chart, restart MT4/MT5 (close MT4/MT5 and open it once again), and disable XAUUSD after that on the following way:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signal Subscription, Trader changed his trading symbols

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.11.09 10:21

You can disable XAUUSD in your MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols and these trades will be ingored (not copied at your side).

Sergey Golubev:

It works if no open position for XAUUSD, and/or no any chart is open for XAUUSD.
So, you can wait when the position will be closed, or close the XAUUSD chart, restart MT4/MT5 (close MT4/MT5 and open it once again), and disable XAUUSD after that on the following way:

I didn't think of that, thank you Sergey.

CHMadison227:
     \No XAUUSD and it still wont go

Read carefully:

You can't delete or removed it, but you can disabled it, now its yellow, if you double click on it, it will turn grey and it will be disabled.

But all he is trading now is XAUUSD, its a waste of a signal now, he is no longer trading major pairs.  Thank you, it worked, restarting the terminal did the trick

The symbols are gone, but he just started another batch of XAUUSD trades, so although the symbol is gone, its not blocked