If I do copier trading for my client, do I need everyone of their MT4 account a VPS? or they could use under my VPS?

Hi, if I am doing copier trading for my client and and manage their account. Do everyone of them need a single VPS themseft?

Or they could use the VPS under my account? or is there any other better way to save cost on VPS for many others MT4 copy trading account?

Thanks 

Discussion about commercial tools is prohibited on the forum.

TanChiaChing:

Hi, if I am doing copier trading for my client and and manage their account. Do everyone of them need a single VPS themseft?

Or they could use the VPS under my account? or is there any other better way to save cost on VPS for many others MT4 copy trading account?

Thanks 

Yes, apart from a copier app that you can find in the Market, you will need one MQL5 VPS for each trading account.

TanChiaChing:

Thanks 

If you are using normal remote copiers , your client need to keep tun client EA on his account, so he need to have vps.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, apart from a copier app that you can find in the Market, you will need one MQL5 VPS for each trading account.

Is there any other VPS I can use beside from mql5? I am thinking if too many accounts to manage and everyone of them need a VPS would be costly. 

Do you have better suggestion?

TanChiaChing:

Is there any other VPS I can use beside from mql5? I am thinking if too many accounts to manage and everyone of them need a VPS would be costly. 

Do you have better suggestion?

Here is the home of MQL5 VPS, you won't get any recommendations on other solutions.

I use MQL5 VPS for many years now and I am satisfied with it.

Ashkan Hazegh Nikrou:

If you are using normal remote copiers , your client need to keep tun client EA on his account, so he need to have vps.

If all the client account under my one computer. and my master account have VPS attached, my other client's MT4 account in my computer also need to buy VPS as well?

Because one month mql5 VPS cost 15USD, it is quite costly. Is it possible to run their account without VPS by copying my trade 24/5