I bought the <Deleted> signal, but it doesn't work, before that it still works, what do I do, I have set the parameters correctly

I bought the <Deleted> signal, but it doesn't work, before that it still works, what should I do, I have set the parameters correctly. From 30 October onwards it was still working normally, today 6.11 <Deleted> had many entry and exit orders, but mine only had no entry orders.

Files:
mt1.png  678 kb

It depends on what was written on the logs (Metatrader journal) related to those trades.

But, anyway, the discussion about Market products is prohibited on the forum (you cabn ask the seller/author for that).

maitrang:

I bought the <Deleted>signal, but it doesn't work, before that it still works, what should I do, I have set the parameters correctly. From 30 October onwards it was still working normally, today 6.11 <Deleted>had many entry and exit orders, but mine only had no entry orders.

You are copying NZDCAD, a pair with high spread and slippage between brokers.

You should put the deviation/slippage setting higher than 0.5, I should say about 2-3, if the signal doesn't do scalping for a few points in profit.

If it does its a hopeless case.