is a bug on Product listing and reviews showing?

Hello.

1. I Several question? How can We find how the MQL marker product listing or Sorting algorithm??

2. Why some of papular EA going to a higher page and a lot of nun papular or low purchasing rate come to lower pages like page 1-2?

3. Some EA have several 3,4,5 star. on market page there is no star showing. some other have a lot of review and nothing showing any star. some other have just 1,2 review and we see 5 star showing on it.

There are some answering from some moderators who say this change is permanently!!! ok. BUT why or How?

I think all of us, all of the user on the market, and all of the seller account have the right to have accurate and clear information about these changes to find how it works, cause of we are here for better experiences of selling products!

I appreciate your efforts and responsiveness

Thank you very much

Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...

There is the thread related to -  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/349441/page2
no stars with my products' reviews, not rents-buy within last month...
no stars with my products' reviews, not rents-buy within last month...
  • www.mql5.com
Hi all, in the last month I've notice a drastic reduction of download of my products and sadly discovered that my stars are disappeared...