Signal subscriber

Hi can anyone please assist? I want to subscribe to a signal but the signal provider is trading in this currency pair (AUDJPYm#). Will the trades in my account open as AUDJPY? I am not sure what the (m#) stands for behind the currency pair?

The trades may open as AUDJPY, or the trades may bot be opened at all because of mapping.
read this post about mapping:

It is recommended to use same broker and same account type with subscribers.

Symbol has inconsistent trade mode
Symbol has inconsistent trade mode
  • www.mql5.com
I have subscribed a signal, there is a technical problem with MQL, its not opening a position, I have provided the error and configuration, can you...

Divan De Bruin:
Hi can anyone please assist? I want to subscribe to a signal but the signal provider is trading in this currency pair (AUDJPYm#). Will the trades in my account open as AUDJPY? I am not sure what the (m#) stands for behind the currency pair?

You can't know beforehand, unless you ask the signal provider and has some experience with another subscriber using your broker.

If the MQL5 signal copying system doesn't map these symbols correctly, you should use another broker/server setup.

The signal provider shouldn't use a broker with such complex symbol suffix, because it will only cause problems while copying from subscribers.