Error after expert purchase using paypal

I have just encountered an error after I have purchased an expert using paypal method something to do with emails must match the expert does not show up on my account however money was taken from my bank account. Please help.

I do not understand ...
  • Is it something with email related to paypal? write to paypal
  • or you can not download/install EA? fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login pototo420 (not by your email) and install EA (use post for information)
  • or you bought EA just today and yesterday without waiting few days for the money to come from your paypal? wait for few days
How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

pototo420:
I have just encountered an error after I have purchased an expert using paypal method something to do with emails must match the expert does not show up on my account however money was taken from my bank account. Please help.

If you have used the MQL5 account with pototo420 username to make the purchase, you should be able to see it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/pototo420/market

If not, you are using more than 1 MQL5 accounts and that is against the rules.