backtests and traded lots

Hello everybody,

I would have a simple question about backtest... Is there a way to know the total of traded lots ? It is possible to know the number of trades, but I cant see the number of lots...

that's all.. :)

bye bye

Yes you can make a variable LotsTotal and add the lots on every new opened order so that you will end up with total lots at the end of the test.

Marco vd Heijden:
Yes you can make a variable LotsTotal and add the lots on every new opened order so that you will end up with total lots at the end of the test.
ok thank you... I am a beginner.. sorry I didnot understand well your answer... does that mean that I need to code something into the EA ? Total Lots dont appear in the strategy tester ?

Hello, Well I found a way... in the report, right click and "copy all"... then paste in Excel ... 

And juste make a sum in the column.. :) Hope it could help.. :) Thanks again.. :)

bye bye

Hello Again, just one more question...

Is there a way to integrate broker's commission directly in the MT4 tester strategy ?

selgtrader #:

Hello, Well I found a way... in the report, right click and "copy all"... then paste in Excel ... 

And juste make a sum in the column.. :) Hope it could help.. :) Thanks again.. :)

bye bye

how do I do that? 

When right click on the report tab in MT5 it's no selection for copy all