Exact equity on CSV

Hi all, unfortunately I have to use a translator to communicate, I will try to be understood as clear as possible. 

Said. Currently I have a problem with keeping the equity in a CSV file. 

I have managed to save the data in a backtest, so does real, the real problem is that the backtest tick to tick needs millions of cells for the office. 

Really I just want to know the true minimum on equity and the exact date on which this minimum occurred. 

I need it because I'm going to start work 25 currency systems and seeking the maximum drawndown between all systems. 

It occurs to me that if I could tell you just tell me the minimum and closing everything that happens in and between may be discarded. This data may be treatable.

Greetings

Hola a todos, lamentablemente tengo que usar un traductor para comunicarme, intentare que se entienda lo mas claro posible.

Dicho esto. Actualmente tengo un problema con guardar la equidad en un fichero CSV.

He logrado guardar los datos de un backtest, también lo hace en real, el verdadero problema es que en el backtest tick a tick necesita millones de celdas para el office.

Realmente solo quiero conocer el verdadero mínimo en la equidad y conocer la fecha exacta en la que se ha producido ese mínimo.

Lo necesito por que voy a poner a funcionar 25 sistemas en divisas y busco el máximo drawndown entre todos los sistemas.

Se me ocurre que si pudiera decirle que solo me diga el mínimo y el cierre todo lo que  sucede entre y entre se puede desechar. Así los datos podrían ser tratables.

Saludos. 

I think you need to calculate the equity and save only the right data.

I mean make the hard work in mql before saving to the office file.

Thanks

For your information, there is a Spanish section.

Para su información, hay una sección española.

Foro MQL5
Foro MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: foro sobre el trading, sistemas de trading automáticos y simulación de estrategias comerciales.