constant freezing - page 2

Same problem. The terminal crashes too often. Sometimes, the terminal starts like 10 minutes after I clicked the shortcut, while showing multiple processes. I'm on Windows 10

Hi everyone,

Recently I have noticed a problem with freezing of a complex EA at 1AM MT-server time, the EA is just freezing, not producing any announcements whatsoever, not doing anything, just "hanging". It looks as if a new tick would not come or iBars would not increment at that time (1AM) despite the fact that chart bars are being added as usual. Sometimes when running identical EA on two charts with two distinct symbols, only one them freezes, the other keeps running, sometimes both freeze. From structure of EA I do not see much reason to produce such a behavior. Strangely enough this never happens throughout the day, despite much higher load onto memory/CPUs due to higher trading activity and lots of ticks coming and consequently lots of calculations done with new bars coming. The EA is being constantly developed so it is hard for me to judge when this exactly appeared for the first time. Any idea or advice guys??? Thanks, Michal

My meta trader 5 build 3635 keeps on freezing when I trade. I look at the charts for like 5min then it hangs. It's seriously Messing up with my trades cause I like to scalp. Please does anyone have an option I can use I'm desperate. Thanks in advance. 
Sean.

seankin2.0 #: My meta trader 5 build 3635 keeps on freezing when I trade. I look at the charts for like 5min then it hangs. It's seriously Messing up with my trades cause I like to scalp. Please does anyone have an option I can use I'm desperate. Thanks in advance. Sean.

The latest official build is 3550, so if you have 3635, Either you miss-wrote or it is a "beta" build.

Try not to trade with beta builds if you are on a live account. Use only official build builds.