constant freezing

On the latest stable version, MetaTrader 5 build 2615, it is hanging a lot. It runs for a while and then gives the windows 'not responding' message. Please note that this is not an internet or PC issue. Is it possible to go back to the previous version? Is there a new stable build due to be releases soon?

Here, too!

I start MT5 and after 10 to 30 minutes it gives a "no responding". It doesn't matter if I try to run it on my Windows 10 x64 at home or on VPS Server 2016 or on VPS Server 2019 on different Hyper V Hosts.

The problem occurs since yesterday. 5 minutes ago I started MT5 on VPS Server 2016 again and during writing this message, the MT5 hangs again. And then I have to restart the complete Server to be able to start MT5 again.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

I have the same issue since last update

The problem was solved with beta build 2624 - read post
New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2615: Fundamental analysis and complex criteria in the Strategy Tester
New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2615: Fundamental analysis and complex criteria in the Strategy Tester
  • www.mql5.com
The updated version of the MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on Thursday, September 17, 2020...

Same issue here, the chart stop moving today October 1 at around 6 or 7 am (chart time) then again moves then stop again, like a cycle, last time I check that it stop working at around 3 pm today. First time to experience issues using metatrader 5. Upon checking, the last update was September 30 version 5 build 2626.

Sergey Golubev:
The problem was solved with beta build 2624 - read post

Thank you. After your post I read about this beta. But it has problems with MQL5 programming. So it is not an alternative.
Is there a possibility to download an older version? 

xtianvillaruz:
Same issue here, the chart stop moving today October 1 at around 6 or 7 am (chart time) then again moves then stop again, like a cycle, last time I check that it stop working at around 3 pm today. First time to experience issues using metatrader 5. Upon checking, the last update was September 30 version 5 build 2626.
Metatrader is not moving the charts. The charts are moved by the broker.

ANDREAS BERND SCHEFFLER:

Thank you. After your post I read about this beta. But it has problems with MQL5 programming. So it is not an alternative.
Is there a possibility to download an older version? 

Already replied two time, for example - post
  • www.mql5.com
The updated version of the MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on Thursday, September 17, 2020...

pjpmccarthy :

i have the same problem since yesterday

I have the same problem since build 2615 and I found temporary workaround: See attachment.

Sergey Golubev:
Already replied two time, for example - post

Thank you. I was blind, I think.