iCustom with my custom indicator

Hello,

I am trying put my custom indicator on my strategy but handle aways return -1. Please, i need help.

void CreateDouble()
{
   DoubleHistoHandle=iCustom(_Symbol,PERIOD_M1,"iDoubleMarketConvergence.ex5",inpDoublePercHisto,inpDoublePercLine,inpDoubleHisto_fast,inpDoubleHisto_slow,inpDoubleHisto_signal,inpDoubleLine_fast,inpDoubleLine_slow,inpDoubleLine_signal);
   if(DoubleHistoHandle==INVALID_HANDLE) Comment(" Failed to get handle of Double Market Convergence");
}

What wrong above??? I am new in MQL5 programming.

Strategy and indicator are same path.

I try using iDoubleMarketConvergence.ex5 and  iDoubleMarketConvergence...

tks

Valdir Batista

How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4
How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4
  • www.mql5.com
The main advantage of the MetaTrader trading terminal is the ability to create automated trading systems that can perform trading operations without the intervention of the trader, thus eliminating the influence of psychology on the results of the trade. To do this, we need to formulate a trading strategy and implement it in the form of a...

Check the expert journal and always print the error code like so:

if(DoubleHistoHandle==INVALID_HANDLE) Comment(" Failed to get handle of Double Market Convergence, error: ",_LastError);
OOP in MQL5 by Example: Processing Warning and Error Codes
OOP in MQL5 by Example: Processing Warning and Error Codes
  • www.mql5.com
Before we start developing, let's get acquainted with some features of the OOP, which will be used in this article.  Of course, we will use structures and classes. These are the basics of object oriented languages. A structure is a construction that allows containing a set of variables and functions of different types (except void). A class as...