validation ex4

Good evening, I have a problem validating an mt4 EA, <Deleted>, with the version for metatrader 5 I had no problems, can you help me? Thank you 

test on EURUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on NZDUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on GBPUSDcheck,M30 there are no trading operations test on XAUUSDcheck,Daily there are no trading operations

Alessandro Grossi:

Good evening, I have a problem validating an mt4 EA, <Deleted> , with the version for metatrader 5 I had no problems, can you help me? Thank you 

test on EURUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on NZDUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on GBPUSDcheck,M30 there are no trading operations test on XAUUSDcheck,Daily there are no trading operations

If the EA is for MT4 (i.e. extension ex4) then it's only for MT4.  However, to your request to see why there are no trading operations, would you please share your a screenshot of Strategy Tester where we could see <Deleted> , the Symbol, Model, Use date from / to, spread, etc, and ideally in the "Expert Properties" button what are the parameters.

I don't know how your EA works, but from my experience seeing those screenshots I may point out something that may help you resolve the issue.