Metatrader 5 Build 2615 several hang ups since Update

My metatrader 5 hangs up once a day since I updated it on September 18th. See Screenshot...

Never Had this before. 

The Version before never Had this issue...

Hope some one has a clue to this...

Nelson Wanyama:
That is a beta build. If you dislike such, stick to release builds.

2615 is not a beta build is it?

Nelson Wanyama:

It is. The last release was 2560

Please do not mislead other users.

2615 is a release build.

hawaiihemd:
My metatrader 5 hangs up once a day since I updated it on September 18th. See Screenshot...

Please open a service desk ticket and provide all details - the screenshot, latest logs, description of your system.

MetaTrader 5 platform build 2615 has big problem: Constantly crashes (Application not responding) and need to be killed via task manager and star again. I found temporary workaround (see attachments).

Micho Dumanov:

MetaTrader 5 platform build 2615 has big problem: Constantly crashes (Application not responding) and need to be killed via task manager and star again. I found temporary workaround (see attachments).

I have the same issue at MT5 Build 2620.

Guilherme Mendonca:

I have the same issue at MT5 Build 2620.

look at post
New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2615: Fundamental analysis and complex criteria in the Strategy Tester
New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2615: Fundamental analysis and complex criteria in the Strategy Tester
  • www.mql5.com
The updated version of the MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on Thursday, September 17, 2020...