MQL5 Cloud Error -FILE size exceeds the limit in strategy tester

Hi,

I am having a problem using MQL5 Cloud agents, since I receive the following error at the beginning of the optimization:  FILENAME size exceeds the limit.This error doesn't not show up with local and local network agents. 

I understand that it's a problem of file dimension, but I don't find any documentation about this file size limit in MQL5 Cloud network

The file size that causes the error is 28 MB.

Anyone can help? 

Thanks

andreafxtrading :

Hi,

I am having a problem using MQL5 Cloud agents, since I receive the following error at the beginning of the optimization:  FILENAME size exceeds the limit.This error doesn't not show up with local and local network agents. 

I understand that it's a problem of file dimension, but I don't find any documentation about this file size limit in MQL5 Cloud network

The file size that causes the error is 28 MB.

Anyone can help? 

Thanks

Are you trying to upload such a huge file to the network?

I am sorry I think I missed some information regarding the operation of the cloud network.

Do you mean that every file used in the optimization is also uploaded to the cloud, right?  However I couldn't find any formal limitation of the file size. Do you know if there is any?

I've just checked that with a 13 MB file it works properly also on Cloud Network. 

Thanks

andreafxtrading :

I am sorry I think I missed some information regarding the operation of the cloud network .

Do you mean that every file used in the optimization is also uploaded to the cloud, right?  However I couldn't find any formal limitation of the file size. Do you know if there is any?

I've just checked that with a 13 MB file it works properly also on Cloud Network. 

Thanks

Congratulations. You just discovered a network limitation. It is not always possible to describe all the nuances in the help - sometimes the user must turn on his head before committing an act.

Thanks Vladimir, I appreciate your support.