Please what is it called technically

1 Please what is it called technically this price difference that you see in the screnshot below ?? I looked and the taxes are zero

2 second question what is it called when you always ,always close an (example) order of 3.00 (already without  commissions )
and always in the history you find  2.43  2.12  ,,,, ?  slippage ???

3 what is it called when you make a sell order and the price at click jumps down
and while you put  buy order the price jumps up? the jump is linked to your click, I have footage of this
what is this technically called

these systems are used by all brokers or just Fusionmarkets does it? ??

i tried to ask the broker
He says that since I gave him money the right is always his,

Thanks very much for the replies

ElisaP:

1 Please what is it called technically this price difference that you see in the screnshot below ?? I looked and the taxes are zero

2 second question what is it called when you always ,always close an (example) order of 3.00 (already without  commissions )

3 what is it called when you make a sell order and the price at click jumps down
and while you put  buy order the price jumps up? the jump is linked to your click, I have footage of this
what is this technically called

these systems are used by all brokers or just Fusionmarkets does it? ??

i tried to ask the broker
He says that since I gave him money the right is always his,

Thanks very much for the replies

It is called "Spread". It is the difference between the "Ask" and the "Bid" price.
When you "Buy" or go "Long", then the order is placed or opened at the "Ask" Price, but it is closed (ex. Stop-Loss or Take-Profit) at the "Bid" price.
When you "Sell" or go "Short", then the order is opened at the "Bid" price, but it is closed at the "Ask" price.

Fernando Carreiro:

It is called "Spread". It is the difference between the "Ask" and the "Bid" price.
When you "Buy" or go "Long", then the order is placed or opened at the "Ask" Price, but it is closed (ex. Stop-Loss or Take-Profit) at the "Bid" price.
When you "Sell" or go "Short", then the order is opened at the "Bid" price, but it is closed at the "Ask" price.

Hi ElisaP, to your second question "what is it called when you always ,always close an (example) order of 3.00 (already without  commissions )
"

... would you please guide me where do you see those numbers?  or share a new screenshot asking for specific numbers you would like to understand?  thks...

Fernando Carreiro:

sure???

do you have a calculator to do the sums or do you want me to lend it to you?

Fernando Carreiro:

sorry Fernando what's this called ???? spread ???

Thanks

Files:
HOW1__edit_0.zip  3089 kb

ElisaP:

sorry Fernando what's this called ???? spread ???

Thanks

Hi elisa, u founded a good ea that works on fix api? Thank you