What is the social meaning of forex trading?

Dear experienced traders

Do you know what is the social meaning of forex trading

In my opinion, if we want to do a thing for long, there must be a social meaning for that. 

For example, doctors help patient feel better, railroad builder make our life more convenient. 

If you are a full-time trader, how do you think the social meaning of forex trading? 

Please let us hear your voice. 

Thank you in advance and best wishes

Sky L:

Dear experienced traders

Do you know what is the social meaning of forex trading? 

In my opinion, if we want to do a thing for long, there must be a social meaning for that. 

For example, doctors help patient feel better, railroad builder make our life more convenient. 

If you are a full-time trader, how do you think the social meaning of forex trading? 

I don't think there is a deeper meaning than making money.

I believe its called social trading, because it sells better.

Sky L:

Dear experienced traders

Do you know what is the social meaning of forex trading? 

IN A brief explanation MEANS, Group trading or Herd trading.

Imagine a Social media with millions of users who all decide to buy together.

As a result, the demand created automatically increases the price, and the profit share of all those who have bought in this social trade.

Like everything ,it has the meaning you assign to it ,or ,the meaning the environment you grew up in assigned to it for you and you cant change it[the meaning].

The social meaning if your employees increase due to increased money flow is more people can do more things in the economy . This is more social as in the meaning of society as a functioning cog in the system.

In a rare case in this market , the social meaning for a succesful vendor was to create an animal shelter . This is more social as in parts of society will gravitate toward that person due to his moral compass .

In almost every endeavor , we tend to compare with how things were done in the past as we have assigned more wisdom in the past ,and in the past the cohesion and cooperation in the tribe was essential for every member of the tribe to survive .
Today ,though , if something does not serve the needs of the individual ,the individual can just pick up and go.
The new structure of society is directly opposing our evolved survival instincts ,so we try to assign meaning to it,we want to know this is okay for the tribe ,beneficial and not hurting any member of it.

We dont always have to look back for wisdom though . Imagine if at some point we said  "in the old days they did not cook meat on fire ,we will not cook meat on fire either"

Essentially , you can make money and decide what it means and does later .

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't think there is a deeper meaning than making money.

I believe its called social trading, because it sells better.

Thank you, Eleni. 

I think you speak the truth. 

Faeze Bakhshayesh:

IN A brief explanation MEANS, Group trading or Herd trading.

Imagine a Social media with millions of users who all decide to buy together.

As a result, the demand created automatically increases the price, and the profit share of all those who have bought in this social trade.

Interesting! 

It seems more like a kind of team work and benefit each other. 

Lorentzos Roussos:

Like everything ,it has the meaning you assign to it ,or ,the meaning the environment you grew up in assigned to it for you and you cant change it[the meaning].

The social meaning if your employees increase due to increased money flow is more people can do more things in the economy . This is more social as in the meaning of society as a functioning cog in the system.

In a rare case in this market , the social meaning for a succesful vendor was to create an animal shelter . This is more social as in parts of society will gravitate toward that person due to his moral compass .

In almost every endeavor , we tend to compare with how things were done in the past as we have assigned more wisdom in the past ,and in the past the cohesion and cooperation in the tribe was essential for every member of the tribe to survive .
Today ,though , if something does not serve the needs of the individual ,the individual can just pick up and go.
The new structure of society is directly opposing our evolved survival instincts ,so we try to assign meaning to it,we want to know this is okay for the tribe ,beneficial and not hurting any member of it.

We dont always have to look back for wisdom though . Imagine if at some point we said  "in the old days they did not cook meat on fire ,we will not cook meat on fire either"

Yes, world is changing and people variety. No one can decide or limit other's activity is meaningful or not. 

I like below words.