Can't migrate my VPS on MT5 (migration is disabled)

Hi ,

I subscribed for a month VPS and have already subscribed to a signal before and would like to have it on VPS rather than my laptop.

But I can't turn on migration and its totally disabled on my MT5.

The one that I subscribed to his signal using Algo trading , so not sure if its the cause or not .

Host server is : MQL5 London 07

any thoughts regarding this ?

Thanks in advance,

Alireza

Alireza Yarmahmoodi:

Hi ,

I subscribed for a month VPS and have already subscribed to a signal before and would like to have it on VPS rather than my laptop.

But I can't turn on migration and its totally disabled on my MT5.

The one that I subscribed to his signal using Algo trading , so not sure if its the cause or not .

Host server is : MQL5 London 07

any thoughts regarding this ?

Thanks in advance,

Alireza

Make sure you are logged in into your MQL5 account with your alirezayarmahmoodi username and not your email.

Also check that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed in your computer and try again.

Im having the same issue. it started after I the EA had blown the account. now I cant migrate an updated EA nor stop and start it. the error message is 2021.08.04 08:28:35.496 Notifications allowed 30 messages per minute

I had the same problem before and it was resolved by service desk, now this issue doesn't fall under categories resolved by service Desk