EA stops running when using VPS and does not from my PC.

Hi!

I am having  problems with Modal, a broker from Brazil, and VPS together

I'm trying an EA with Metatrader VPS and during the trading session it stops out of the blue.

Then I simply stop and restart the VPS and the issue is gone. 

Manual trading and EA work fine on my PC so I think the issue isn't the broker's serve. The problem is only with VPS and random.

No ERROR reported.

I have a print check each bar and it is printed until it isn't, no motivation apparently ,and that's the way I know that something went wrong.

I'm babysitting  my EA so what's the point of VPS and EA?

EA trading with VPS goes well until it doesn't,
in my case.

Any hint?

tanks!

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

As I understand from post - it is not about MQL5 VPS, and it is something with the coding (I am not a coder sorry).
So, I hope someone will help or suggest something ..

----------------

If it is related to MQL5 VPS so please note that MQL5 VPS is your "second Metatrader in cloud" (MQL5 VPS is Metatrader),

• autotrading is always ON in MQL5 VPS,
  • dll is prohibited on this MQL5 VPS (and it may be some other limitations),
  • and check the version/build of MQL5 VPS ("your "second Metatrader in cloud") to be sure that your EA is compatible with this build.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
Any new software inevitably contains bugs that are not always possible to detect even under the most rigorous in-house testing...