Very poor service and public relations!!

On August 18 I bought the Delta Volume PANEL which had been updated in 2019. I calmly downloaded it and applied it to my charts, assuming it was what I had bought! Lo and behold when I applied it to my charts I saw it was the Delta Volume SINGLE and not the PANEL.

When I checked to see what had happened I noticed that what I had purchased was for the MT5 platform and not for my MT4 platform. I then realised that the indicator for the MT4 platform was $20 more expensive. I then contacted the Service desk indicating my problem and requested to pay the difference for the correct indicator. I got a rather terse response that I should read the rules and regulations and that I could not get a refund, which is not what I requested. I again explained my dilemma and sent a copy of the item I had purchased requesting only to pay the difference and obtain the indicator I want. Despite numerous request for a response it is now September and I still haven't heard from the "Service Desk"!!!

All I can say to all members is "Buyers Beware"!

cheffie:

On August 18 I bought the Delta Volume PANEL which had been updated in 2019. I calmly downloaded it and applied it to my charts, assuming it was what I had bought! Lo and behold when I applied it to my charts I saw it was the Delta Volume SINGLE and not the PANEL.

When I checked to see what had happened I noticed that what I had purchased was for the MT5 platform and not for my MT4 platform. I then realised that the indicator for the MT4 platform was $20 more expensive. I then contacted the Service desk indicating my problem and requested to pay the difference for the correct indicator. I got a rather terse response that I should read the rules and regulations and that I could not get a refund, which is not what I requested. I again explained my dilemma and sent a copy of the item I had purchased requesting only to pay the difference and obtain the indicator I want. Despite numerous request for a response it is now September and I still haven't heard from the "Service Desk"!!!

All I can say to all members is "Buyers Beware"!

Yes, "Buyers Beware".

Make sure that what you purchase is what you want because if you buy the wrong thing you will have no-one to blame but yourselves.