ADX Crossover EA

Hi!

Is there anyone help to help. I was looking for an ADX EA, which will open and close trades on crossover using any time frame. Manual tp or sl can be set. Otherwise a trade will remain open until the next crossover. No matter, if it's 5 pips loss of 2 pips profit. But it should be remain open until the next crossover, and when the crossover is done, It will open the next trade according to crossover result. I am attaching an indicator. I need absolutely same thing, but ea.

Thanks

Humayun Ahmed:

Hi!

Is there anyone help to help. I was looking for an ADX EA, which will open and close trades on crossover using any time frame. Manual tp or sl can be set. Otherwise a trade will remain open until the next crossover. No matter, if it's 5 pips loss of 2 pips profit. But it should be remain open until the next crossover, and when the crossover is done, It will open the next trade according to crossover result. I am attaching an indicator. I need absolutely same thing, but ea.

Thanks

Freelance

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
I need a developer to update an existing code. We have an internet service that provides final decision in making trades. This service is provided as an HTTPS endpoint which will be made available to the developer. The developer will be charged with writing a few lines of code to consume the endpoint and provide feedback to the EA on if the...