Buy/Sell on crossover of Bollinger Bands

Hi - Does anyone have this EA?  I would really enjoy learning from it.

Ideally I want to trade equities and buy and/or sell when a Bollinger Band is crossed.  Typical method.  Although I may want to tweak things in the script.  I can learn/do so once I have access to one.  For instance, I can change the period or deviation or buy/sell if, if, if., etc.

Thank you.

EDIT: I use lines, but would switch to candles if that's the only way to do it.  
To help visualize, here is an image.  Yellow lines would be buys, orange lines would be sells.  The 1 light blue line would be a sell but no action since I do not have any stock, since I sold it on the previous down move (preceding orange line):  ***
Bollinger Bands ®
Bollinger Bands ®
  • www.mql5.com
Bollinger Bands ® technical indicator (BB) is similar to Envelopes. The only difference is that the bands of Envelopes are plotted a fixed distance (%) away from the moving average, while the Bollinger Bands are plotted a certain number of standard deviations away from it. Standard deviation is a measure of volatility, therefore Bollinger Bands...

Friendly bump.

To be clear, I am interested in an EA that will buy/sell when the Price crosses a Bollinger Band.

Check out the code: iBands Crossing and Returning

Trading strategy idea

The Expert Advisor is configured for a simple trading system: we receive a signal from the iBands indicator (Bollinger Bands, BB) only at the moment of a new bar birth. Stop Loss, Trailing and Time Interval are disabled. There can be no more than one position in the market.

iBands Crossing and Returning

Figure: 1.iBands Crossing and Returning - opening and closing a BUY position

iBands Crossing and Returning

Figure: 2.iBands Crossing and Returning - opening and closing a SELL position